GROW WITH IVY KIDS!
Learn How to Be a Part of a $53 Billion Childcare Industry
Rising interest in early education, especially from a growing number of working parents, has fueled demand in the child education franchise industry. In fact, the industry has continued to grow in recent years – with revenues projected at nearly $53 billion*. Millions of families rely on outside childcare, and they are constantly seeking quality alternatives to traditional daycare.
Today, it’s more important than ever to provide high-caliber, education-focused services to families in need of options! Ivy Kids is perfectly positioned to take advantage of today’s market dynamics, with a uniquely developed franchise program that not only helps children’s social and educational development – it provides a fully developed curriculum, real estate expertise, and a dedicated founding support team to franchise owners.
STRONG AND RESILIENT INDUSTRY
|CHILDCARE IN USA: FACTS|
|*Children under age 6 with all available parents
in the labor force in the United States
|Total married couples families||22,334,270|
|Total Married couples both working
(dual income) with children under age 6
|Total Single Parent working (Father
OR Mother only) with children under age 6
|No of all parents working requiring childcare||21,858,926|
TABLE DATA SOURCE: Population Reference Bureau, US census Bureau 2008-2017
- 2012 Pew Research estimated growth of dual income households at 60%. In 2017 US census Bureau estimates at 66.2%
- Entrepreneur Magazine named the child care industry as a top franchise category to watch in 2019. ‘The demand for childcare is high, and well-known brands—especially those that also offer educational services—inspire trust.’
- Ivy Kids is one of the Entrepreneur 2019 Top New Franchises! Ranked #71 out of 500 Franchises.
- Nearly 42% of children under the age of six require childcare (13.5 million)
The childcare industry usually performs well in recessions**
- Parents continue to value quality education
- When the economy is slumping, women who have chosen to leave their careers will go back to work
* IBIS World, Day Care in the US: Market Research Report
** NY Times Article: Business Child Care an Industry for all Economic Seasons
These are benefits that few other franchise concepts can match.
- A wide range of children and families you can serve (your center can provide quality care, education, activities, nutrition, and more to children aged 6 weeks to 12 years!).
- A variety of service offerings and revenue streams -- from part time to full time, to summer programs – to help you build business year-round.
- A unique and exclusive curriculum, that takes into account the different needs and learning styles of children, and provides them ample opportunity to grow, learn, nourish themselves, and – of course – have fun!
- A commitment by the founding franchisor team to continually develop and improve the business model, and personally support our franchise owners.
- An established concept with years in the market, experience with multi-unit operations, and a history of quality and excellence.
- A dual-focused growth engine that goes beyond your child education franchise. You’re not only investing in an education business which, as you grow, is worth more; you’re also investing in real estate in your protected territory – and banking on the equity in your fully built-out center.
Learn more about the steps toward owning and operating an Ivy Kids franchise.
For additional details on our child education franchise program, visit our Frequently
Asked Questions page, request more information, or contact us
at 855-IVY-KIDS or firstname.lastname@example.org